Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning (with Crutches)

Just like everyone else, the Spring Cleaning bug has bitten me. However, I am at a disadvantage, since I am still on crutches. So, while Reed and Josh were off on the field seminar adventure, Megan came to stay with me and help out the crip! We decided to go through all my drawers and my closet, get rid of things that I no longer wear, fit or Megan deemed "too old ladyish". (Hey, that is either a compliment, or else she is trying to tell me to dress younger than I am!!)
I think Megan had an ulterior motive - she calls it shopping in my closet. There were a few things that she was desparately trying to get me to get rid of just so she could take them. Very clever girl!
The best was her "arrangment" of my shoes. Since I will not be wearing the left shoe for another couple of months, she lined up the shoes I wear the most - right shoes only. The left ones are thrown in the back of the closet for the day when I will be able to get back there to retrieve them AND wear them!!


This the "get rid of" pile!!!







This is the finished closet!


Right shoes only please!!




Thanks Megan!!

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

iF they were too "old ladyish" how come she took so many of them home with her???? hee hee hee

Unknown said...

LoL at Jackie's comment

Megan Zimmerman said...

Hey, the "old Lady" clothes went into the DI pile, the cute "hip" clothes came home with me...
and Peggy, you are most welcome. Besides, it was fun (sorta). And I do love the shoe arrangement!!