Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How Sweet


This sweet little girl will be 3 years old in another month. I just got a phone call from her. She wanted to call and sing me a song. So she did. She sang the whole song of "I Love to See the Temple". All by herself. Twice. Wow, I was so impressed. She knew all the words and she sang the tune! I was so excited and happy. It is so wonderful to watch your children grow, embrace what they have been taught and then teach it to the next generation! I am so proud of all of them!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

She is absolutely adorable. Aren't Grandma phone calls the best? So precious. Being loved by a child is great. I loved working in Primary and going home with stickers little ones had placed on me because they loved me.
It is wonderful to watch your own children parent teaching their children the most important things of life and heaven.

Grammy Staffy said...

What a darling little one. How precious that she called and sang to you. It is wonderful to have children that Love the Lord and teach their children to do the same. Like you, I feel very blessed and happy that my children are teaching the gospel to their children. We are lucky grandmoms aren't we!!! Hugs, Lura