Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reflections on the Week


Well, this week I have been a working woman. I have subbed full time in the office at the high school. Thanks to Jessica, who has held down the fort at home and taken care of the shopping, the cleaning and getting things ready for dinner. We planned out menues over the weekend and then I did the shopping list and she has kept it together for me.


It has been nice to be in the work force on a temporary basis to realize that I have the skills to work out there if I need to. I have enjoyed working through some things on my own and figuring them out. I guess that at my age, it is nice to know I could do if I wanted to!! They even gave me a school shirt to wear this Friday!


Next week we will begin the big clean out and pack up of the kitchen. Should keep us all busy! Plus I need to finish end of the year reports, quarterly reports and setting up files for the new year. Never a dull moment around here!

4 comments:

Jessica G said...

You got the skills! It's always nice to have others recognize your potential though! Your amazing!

ollie said...

hmmmm... never a dull moment..... yeah, I can see that!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

It's true, you are amazing, but really....don't even start contemplating working at the school full-time. I know when those ladies see your skills that they try and talk you into it every time, but here's a little something I learned from school - JUST SAY NO. :-) Glad you had a good week, we love you!

Kari said...

Glad you're keeping busy and that they're utilizing all your talents! Schools are an ever eventful place to be. Hang in there!