Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy 2008

Happy New Year to everyone!
I know it has been forever since we last updated the blog. Life has been busy, yet non eventful. Ever have times like that? We had a fun Christmas, it was quiet and slow. We had Jessica and Josh home and everyone else was away. We had the sister missionaries over for dinner and had turkey stuffed with citrus and cranberries. It was yummy!! After Christmas, Jackie and Zach and kids came down and it was Christmas take 2. The kids weren't feeling too good, so the next few days were spent in front of the fire watching football. We rang in the New Year at 9pm with Keegan, then played games and watched Lord of the Rings 3. Someone around here had some really good fireworks and so we went outside in the freezing cold and watched for a while!

The new year will bring lots of changes. The new kitchen should start the beginning of February. We managed to get the temporary room painted. Over the next weeks we will start getting a kitchen organized out there. Should be interesting. Just after getting the new kitchen done and getting moved back into it, I will get a new knee. At least it is scheduled, we will see if I go through with it. I am very nervous and scared about it. More on that later.

Enjoy the pictures. I especially love the one of Reed as a Romas soldier. Doesn't he have cute legs?

4 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Love the pics mom!! Dad as a soldier is AWESOME!! Is he wearing your skirt? Classic.... I love it! The pic of Kayde on the sled is adorable! I hope mine turned out that well...

ollie said...

One of these days I'm going to change my last name to Glasman and live happily ever after.....

Jessica G said...

Nice recap and I love the slide show. Your so technologically advanced....you should thank your children. And ollie is welcome in the family any time, not so sure about the live happily ever after part I mean we aren't a fairy tale here but we are pretty fun.

Unknown said...

My brothers used to have that roman soldier playset. hahaha