Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thirty-two Years and Counting


Reed and I have been married for 32 years!!! I can't believe it has been that long. Of course if you could see some the wedding pictures maybe you could believe it. I have been married way longer than I was single. I have spent more time with Reed than anyone else. It is so wonderful to be married to your best friend. I remember being worried when we first got married that I would be the one to hold him back. I didn't feel worthy of him. Now, I realize how much he has lifted me! I don't have words to express what I feel for him. I am so grateful for him and for our life together. We have WONDERFUL children and the GREATEST grandkids. Life just keeps getting better and better!!


I love you, Reed!

5 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awwwww so cute! love all the pictures from years past - i love you both, happy anniversary!

Jeff said...

Here's to 32 more years. Congratulations.

Jeff

Kari said...

Congrats! 32 years is wonderful. You both are a great role models for all of us. :)

The Barton's said...

Happy belated anniversary. I love all the pics.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I like those pictures. It was fun to see Reed at the temple for Kelley's wedding. :)