Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

What started out as a small Thanksgiving with just Jessica
turned out to be good sized group. First my dad and Maxine said that they would join us. Next it was Jessica's former roommate, Megan. Then Jackie's family changed plans at the last minute due to weather and they joined us as well. We did a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, with everyone joining in to make it happen. With the economy the way it is we debated roasting our own wild turkey, but as he was about to turn 1, we decided that we liked this little turkey too much. He is so much fun! At the end of the weekend we celebrated his first birthday! I love having my family around. Now we have hit the last 6 months of Josh's mission and are looking forward to talking to him in a few short weeks.





Playing "Doubles Tennis" Wii style!!
Peeling the potatoes!!


2 comments:

The M Family said...

love Reed's expression....the Wii looks like fun! what a happy Thanksgiving for you guys. :)

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Peggy,
It sounds like you had quite a group and a nice thanksgiving....snow and all. You live in such a pretty area but I think I am too spoiled by Ca warm weather to be a cold weather gal now. I do o.k. when we visit the kids in Utah but mainly because I stay inside most of the time.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and making a comment. I had no idea that you visit my blog. I really appreciate it. I hope that you will keep dropping by. Say hello from time to time. I love hearing from you.
Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Lura