Tuesday, September 15, 2009

For Keegan and Kayden



While I am away, I am keeping up with Keegan and Kayden and Katarina, but I miss seeing them all. The neighbor across the street passed away earlier this year and his house sold. It is sad to see the passing of an old family friend. They are currently tearing down the old house so the new owners can build a new one. Soon there will be a HUGE house across the stree from us. That is the way it is in America. Tear it down and build something bigger. I personally like the small, quaint beach houses. Anyway, it is exciting to watch them tear down the house. I have been talking to Kayden and telling him about the big track hoe that is here. So I am posting some pictures for the boys to see. Katarina is probably too small to really appreciate it. Next year honey!!



1 comment:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Awesome! Thanks for putting this up - Kayden won't leave the computer now :-) He points at it and says "Grandpa tractor!!!" maybe he thinks it is dad out there demolishing Shorty's house??? we've watched the video about 5 times already, and Keegan isn't home from school yet, so I am sure we will be checking it out all day!! Thanks, they love it!! Love you!