Friday, December 19, 2008

The Children Were Snug in Their Beds!?!




Well, maybe it wasn't THEIR beds. The critters and the kids have had a hard time deciding whose bed they wanted to be snugged in. Mushu somhow prefers a hard basket to her soft bed. What can I say, she is a cat. Kayden, however, loves the dog bed and has since he was little. I just finally caught him in it. I would love it if Riley would get in there with him, but since the dog is not fond of sharing his bed, it probably won't happen. Hey, at least the boys love their dog-dog.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cats are funny. So are kids. lol Cute pictures!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

awww so cute! I'm glad we finally have a pic of Kayden in there, but I really wish it would be with the dog too! See you soon, but probably not as soon as you wish ;-)

Megan Zimmerman said...

I love Kayden's cheesy smile! I remember when Keegan went through that phase. Aaah, Christmas at the farm. Yeah, those were the days. You should post pics of all the new decorations! I want to see it! (oh yeah, I made your russian teacakes, and I am tempted to make your choc chip pie to enter in a baking contest again!)

Morgan Barton said...

That's so cute. Keegan and Kayden have gotten so big since the last time we saw them. Love you all.